The Olimpiyskiy National Sports Complex is a multi-use sporting complex in the City of Kiev, Ukraine. The structure has been designed by architect L.V. Pilvinsky and was opened on 12th August 1923. In 1996, the stadium was renamed as the Olympic National Sports Complex, given a national status. It underwent a major renovation in between 1997-99 as per the FIFA guidelines which resulted in a reduced capacity of 83,400. The stadium is owned by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Ukraine. At present, it is the home of Dynamo Kyiv F.C. The Olimpiyskiy National Sports Complex is considered as one of the main stadia used for football in Ukraine.
Kindly login to use this feature.