The King Baudouin Stadium is a sports ground, located in northwest Brussels, Belgium. It has a capacity of around 50,093 spectators (as of 2017) and serves as the home ground of Belgium national football team. The stadium was officially inaugurated on 23rd August 1930 by Crown Prince Leopold. Originally, it was known as Jubilee Stadium as it was inaugurated after Belgium's 100th anniversary and later renamed as "Heysel Stadium" in 1946. The ground was renovated in 1995 with funds of $50 million and renamed as King Baudouin Stadium. It holds a record attendance of 64,073 in 1963.