There is no denying that Cricket is perhaps the most loved game in India, and over the years with the accomplishments of the National Team along with the fame and glamour associated with the game the younger generation dream of being international cricketers. Why not help them achieve this dream?
• Students to be dividened in 3 age groups :
• 9 to 12 years 13 to 15 years and 15 years and above.
• 8 hours (4 sessions of coaching during a week).
• Maximum strength of each group shall be 20 players.
• Total number of players inclusive of all three age groups will be 60.
• Sub Coaches will work under guidance of Head Coach
• Video Analysis of players on regular basis.
• Bowling Machine to coach players.
• A number of cricket matches to be conducted during holidays when the school is closed.
• Exposure to talented players of the school by way on inter-school cricket competitions and touring different countries is the summer vacation.
• Opportunity for selection trials at state level.
• Cricket equipment ‘free of cost’ to the ‘outstanding cricketer’ in the school.
• Physical trainer to be assigned for fitness of players.
• Prominent international players to share tips with youngsters on occasionally.
• Progress reports of players to be published online weekly at