Nippert Stadium is an outdoor football stadium, located in the City of Cincinnati, Ohio and is used as the home ground by the Cincinnati Bearcats of the American Athletic Conference and FC Cincinnati of United Soccer League. Earlier (in 1901), it had wooden bleachers until permanent concrete stands were built in 1915. The construction began in 1915 and completed within a year. It was renovated several times over the years. During the renovation in 1924, the stadium was redesigned in a horseshoe shape. The completely renovated stadium was dedicated to James Gamble Nippert in 1924 with a capacity of 12,000. At present, it has a capacity of 40,000 spectators.
Kindly log in to use this feature.