|Location||Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States of America|
|Surface Type||Grass, Artificial Turf|
Bryant-Denny Stadium has been the home sanctuary for the University of Alabama Crimson Tide football team since its opening in 1929. Many Hall of Fame coaches and national champions have graced this ground with their presence throughout the years. Its initial capacity was 12,000 but after several renovations and expansions done in mid summer 2010, it can now accommodate a staggering number of 101,821 “Roll Tide” chanting fans. The stadium is owned and operated by the University of Alabama and was initially named after the legendary president of the University of Alabama George Hutcheson Denny. Later in 1975, the state legislature renamed it as Bryant-Denny Stadium as a tribute to the Tide coach Paul William "Bear" Bryant.
Kindly log in to use this feature.