|Location||Detroit, United States of America|
The Tiger Stadium was a baseball park, located in Detroit, Michighan. It was formerly known as Navin Field and Briggs Stadium. The venue had served as the stamping ground for the "Detroit Tigers” Major League Baseball team from 1912-99 and the National Football League’s "Detroit Lions" from 1938-74. It was declared a historical Site in 1975. The Tiger stadium has also been listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1989. Many other sports events such as boxing and soccer have also been conducted on this ground. After the last Detroit Tigers game in September 1999, the stadium was vacated for renovation.