This stadium of Seville, Spain is a much-publicized football ground that was built to compensate the small and old stadium Estadio de Nervion. The name of this stadium as the natives know is “La Bombonera”. Built in the year 1955, it was officially opened in the year 1958, on September 7. The stadium is designed by architecture firm James Cox and Manuel Munoz Monasterio. It is owned and controlled by Seville Futbol Club that has been playing here since 1958.