Fitzgerald Stadium in Ireland is a Gaelic Athletic Association stadium, named after the player Dick Fitzgerald. It is well-known as the home ground of the Kerry Senior Football team. This stadium was officially opened on 31st May 1936. The inauguration ceremony of the stadium was enthroned with the presence of main chief guests Dr. O’ Brien, the Bishop of Kerry and J. M. Harty who was the Archbishop of Cashel. This stadium is owned by the Kerry County Board of the Gaelic Athletic Association. It has various facilities for players as well as for the spectators such as medical staff, physiotherapy staff, a separate entry and exit areas of players through a tunnel.
Kindly log in to use this feature.