Estádio Nacional (also known as National Stadium Sporting Complex) is the former Portuguese national football ground, situated in Oeiras near Lisbon. Owned by the Portuguese Football Federation, the stadium was primarily built to host national sports and public events. After five years of construction work, this 39,000-seat stadium was finally opened on 10th June 1944 on the National Day of Portugal. Some major international games such as the 1967 European Cup final have also been conducted here. The architects involved in designing the stadium were Konrad Wiesner, Miguel Simões Jacobetty Rosa, and Francisco Caldeira Cabral.
Kindly login to use this feature.