The Estádio Ilha do Retiro is a football stadium, also known as Ilha do Retiro. It is located in Recife, Brazil. The construction of the stadium was ended in the year 1937 and it was opened to spectators on 4th July 1937. it underwent multiple renovations in between 1938-2011. It is owned and administered by Sport Club of Recife. The full name of the stadium is Adelmar da Costa Carvalho Stadium and is often referred by the nicknames Cauldron of the Isle of the Stork Island, Sagrado Temple, La Bombonilha and Island of the Copas.