|Location||Starkville, United States of America|
The Davis Wade Stadium is situated in Starkville, Mississippi, United States. It is primarily an American Football stadium, located in the campus of the Mississippi State University by which it is owned and operated. The official name of this gigantic stadium is the “Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field”. The stadium was formerly known as the “New Athletic Field” from 1914 to 1920 and the "Scott Field" from 1920 to 2000. It was opened to spectators in 1914. The stadium underwent multiple renovations in 1928, 1982, 2002 and 2014. The costs of renovations were $15,000 in 1928, $7.2 million in 1986, $21 million in 2002 and $75 million in 2014. The Davis Wade Stadium was built in place of the Hardy Field. The stadium has been serving home for the Mississippi State Bulldogs football team of NCAA since the year 1914.