The Camping World Stadium is situated in the West Lakes neighbourhoods of Downtown Orlando, Florida, U.S. The construction of the stadium commenced in 1936 and was completed within a year. A total of US$115,000 was spent on the construction of the stadium. It underwent numerous renovations during 1999-2002 and in 2014, in which an estimated amount of US$38 million and US$207 million were spent, respectively. The stadium was expanded in the years 1952, 1968, in between 1974–76, 1989 and in between 1999–2002. The Camping World Stadium is owned by the City of Orlando and operated by the Orlando Venues. The Stadium had natural grass from 1936 to 2009. In 2010, AstroTurf Game Day Grass 3D replaced the natural grass. The stadium was originally called the "Orlando Stadium" when it first opened in 1936. It has also been called "Tangerine Bowl", "Florida Citrus Bowl", and "Orlando Citrus Bowl". The stadium currently serves as the stamping ground for the Orlando City SC of Major League Soccer.
Kindly log in to use this feature.