Polish Bodybuilding, Fitness & Powerlifting Federation, “Maniac Gym” Sport Club and the city of Bialystok extends a warm welcome to all IFBB-affiliated National Federations wishing to participate in the IFBB World Fitness Championships in Bialystok, Poland, October 26 th-29 th, 2018.
These Championships are open for ALL the IFBB-affiliated National Federations from all over the world. Participation in these Championships is unlimited. Registration of athletes will only be considered if they are nominated by their IFBB-affiliated National Federation. Please be aware that it is FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND OBLIGATION OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION to verify if each one of the athletes to be registered on this international event are NOT suspended or fulfilling any period of ineligibility due to Anti-Doping Rule Violation or any disciplinary case at national or international level. It is also the FULL OBLIGATION AND RESPONSIBILITY of a National Federation to MONITOR ALL THE ATHLETES affiliated to this National Federation who are actually fulfilling a period of ineligibility due to Anti-Doping Rule Violation or any Disciplinary case, to make sure these athletes 8 WILL NOT REGISTER/COMPETE/OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CAPACITY in any event either at National or International level, Official or Invitational.
• Each National Federation may enter an unnlimited number of athletes.
• A maximum number of competitors per National Federation in any one individual category is unlimited.
• Pursuant to applicable rules, the Organizer will provide accomodation, meals, onsite transportation and access to the Prejuding, Finals and Farewell Dinner to all competitors and delegates.
• National Federation shall pay the Registration Fee of EUR €350 for each National Team competitor and delegate.
• All competitors shall compete for placings and awards, including the Best National Team award.
• A National Federation must fully declare its competitors in the Final Enry Form and must register them upon check-in at the official hotel, failing wich any undeclared competitor shall be responsible for all his or her expenses.
1. Men Fitness - top 1
2. Women Fitness - top 2
3. Women’s Physique - top1
4. Women Bodyfitness - top 3
5. Women Bikini-fitness - top 5
6. Women Wellness-Fitness - top 2
7. Men’s Physique - top 4
8. Muscular Men’s Physique – top 1
9. Mixed Pairs - top 1
• Top 3 athletes in each category will be awarded with medals and Certificates of Excellence.
• Overall in each discipline will have a trophy.
• Top 10 athletes in each category will be awarded points to the 2018 IFBB World Ranking according to the World Ranking Rules.
• Top 3 National Teams will receive a trophy.
• All category winners will be eligible to apply for the IFBB Elite Pro Card.
• Top 10 from the 2018 IFBB Elite World Ranking in each division will be eligible to apply for the IFBB Elite Pro Card.