|Governing Body:||International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF)|
The rules and regulations for 100 m, 110 m and 400 m hurdles are governed by the International Association of Athletics Federation (“IAAF “) as mentioned below:
1) Hurdlers in all the hurdle events should begin from the starting blocks and wait to hear announcements (on your marks).
2) When the announcer gives the ‘set’ command then the participants must have both their hands and at least one side knee touching the ground and both feet on the starting blocks.
3) After the ‘go’ command, the runners (hurdlers) should run in their own lanes and are strictly prohibited from entering other lanes and if they do so they are disqualified.
4) Runners are not disqualified for trailing the foot or leg below the horizontal plane of the top of any hurdle when clearing the hurdles.
5) Hurdlers are not disqualified for knocking the hurdles until it is done intentionally.
6) If the hurdler knocks down the hurdle with its hand then they are disqualified.
7) Participants are allowed only one false start and if there is a second false start then they are disqualified.
8) T-shirts should have the same color, name and number in the front and the back.
Kindly log in to use this feature.